Assistant Vice President, Business Development
Capital Advisors Group, Inc. (www.capitaladvisors.com), an independent institutional investment advisor specializing in cash investment management and debt finance placement, is seeking to expand its West Coast business development team. The Assistant Vice President, Business Development, will be responsible for partnering with senior salespeople to develop new business with life science, medical device, technology and other emerging-growth companies. Additionally, he or she will be responsible for building relationships with CFO’s, venture capital firms/partners, lenders and others to drive business growth.
The role provides the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of investment and debt finance professionals in a highly dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial environment. The position will be located in Capital Advisors Group’s East Bay office.
- 2 to 5 years of business development experience;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in investment management, corporate treasury/finance or debt financing is a plus;
- Familiarity with the CFO or venture capital communities, particularly with respect to the life science, medical device and technology industries, is an advantage; and
- The ability to be a self-starter and to work in a team environment partnering with various internal business constituents.
Capital Advisors Group offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance;
- A 401(k) plan with matching contributions;
- A health care flexible spending account plan; and
- Education assistance.
(Benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and other provisions.)
To apply, please submit your contact information, a cover letter and your resume in the below form. You may also submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing Capital Advisors Group, Inc., Attn.: Recruiting, 29 Crafts Street, Suite 270, Newton, MA 02458.
Capital Advisors Group is an equal opportunity employer.
You agree that you are providing your submission voluntarily and you consent to Capital Advisors Group, Inc.’s use of your submission and information contained therein to contact you and for any other purpose consistent with your consideration for positions available now or in the future. You also acknowledge that Capital Advisors Group, Inc. does not guarantee the security of this Website, the security of e-mail transmissions, the security of mail, or that any information you submit via this website, email or mail will remain private or secure. By choosing to submit information via this website, e-mail or mail you acknowledge and agree to assume all responsibility and risk.