Capital Advisors Group, Inc. (www.capitaladvisors.com), an independent investment advisor specializing in institutional cash investments and debt finance consulting, is seeking a Financial Analyst in its debt finance consulting division. Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing debt finance term sheets employing both quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Assessing companies’ ability to borrow funds and determining the suitability of specific types of debt finance structures for those companies;
- Creating client and prospective client presentations;
- Interacting with lenders and clients;
- Conducting research and supporting the development of whitepapers on debt finance products;
- Maintaining statistics regarding completed transactions, lenders and debt finance terms; and
- Supporting business development with respect to debt finance consulting.
- This is a unique and exciting opportunity with significant room for growth for those with lending experience or interested in finance.
- A Bachelor’s degree;
- 2-5 years of work experience in lending and/or underwriting is preferred, as is experience in the tech sector or life sciences sector;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Superb attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Proficiency with Excel;
- The ability to successfully manage competing priorities/deadlines; and
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a group.
Capital Advisors Group offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance;
- A 401(k) plan with matching contributions;
- A health care flexible spending account plan; and
- Education assistance.
*Benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and other provisions.
To apply, please submit your contact information, a cover letter and your resume in the below form. You may also submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing Capital Advisors Group, Inc., Attn.: Recruiting, 29 Crafts Street, Suite 270, Newton, MA 02458.
Capital Advisors Group is an equal opportunity employer.
*You agree that you are providing your submission voluntarily and you consent to Capital Advisors Group, Inc.’s use of your submission and information contained therein to contact you and for any other purpose consistent with your consideration for positions available now or in the future. You also acknowledge that Capital Advisors Group, Inc. does not guarantee the security of this Website, the security of e-mail transmissions, the security of mail, or that any information you submit via this website, email or mail will remain private or secure. By choosing to submit information via this website, e-mail or mail you acknowledge and agree to assume all responsibility and risk.