Senior Debt Placement Consultant
Capital Advisors Group, Inc. (www.capitaladvisors.com), a boutique investment advisor focused on providing innovative investment management and debt finance consulting solutions to venture capital-funded startups, emerging-growth companies and Fortune 500 companies, is seeking to expand its debt placement consulting team. The Senior Debt Placement Consultant will be responsible for running competitive processes to assist healthcare, technology and other emerging-growth companies raise debt financing from $2,000,000 to $100,000,000+. The role provides the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of investment and debt finance professionals in a highly dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
The role’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing clients and prospective clients with guidance on the debt finance markets;
- Assessing companies’ ability to borrow funds and determining the suitability of specific types of debt finance structures for those companies;
- Analyzing debt finance term sheets employing both quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Creating client and prospective client presentations;
- Developing and managing relationships with lenders;
- Conducting research and supporting the development of whitepapers on debt finance;
- Maintaining statistics regarding completed transactions, lenders and debt finance terms; and
- Supporting business development with respect to debt finance consulting.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity with significant room for growth for those with lending, underwriting, investment banking or consulting experience.
- A bachelor’s degree from a top institution;
- 4-8 years of work experience, preferably in lending, underwriting, investment banking or consulting and in the healthcare or tech sectors;
- Client service experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Superb attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Proficiency with Excel;
- The ability to successfully manage competing priorities/deadlines; and
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a group.
Capital Advisors Group offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance;
- A 401(k) plan with matching contributions;
- A health care flexible spending account plan; and
- Education assistance.
(Benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and other provisions.)
To apply, please submit your contact information, a cover letter and your resume in the below form. You may also submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing Capital Advisors Group, Inc., Attn.: Recruiting, 29 Crafts Street, Suite 270, Newton, MA 02458.
Capital Advisors Group is an equal opportunity employer.
You agree that you are providing your submission voluntarily and you consent to Capital Advisors Group, Inc.’s use of your submission and information contained therein to contact you and for any other purpose consistent with your consideration for positions available now or in the future. You also acknowledge that Capital Advisors Group, Inc. does not guarantee the security of this Website, the security of e-mail transmissions, the security of mail, or that any information you submit via this website, email or mail will remain private or secure. By choosing to submit information via this website, e-mail or mail you acknowledge and agree to assume all responsibility and risk.