CounterpartyIQ® is a web-based platform that captures, analyzes, and rates counterparty exposures, helping treasury teams to understand and actively manage their organizations’ counterparty risk. Leveraging the breadth and depth of Capital Advisors Group’s credit research capabilities, CounterpartyIQ® helps you to identify, aggregate, analyze, and manage counterparty risk.
Common Counterparty Sources
While the type and amount of counterparty exposure can vary significantly, it is pervasive throughout most enterprises.
Common sources include:
- Money market funds holdings
- Deposit accounts
- Lines of credit
- Separately managed accounts
- Foreign exchange contracts
- Vendor accounts
- Customer accounts
CounterpartyIQ® is an easily implemented, web-based solution that captures, analyzes, and helps to manage counterparty exposures:
- Capture. Understanding the “who, what, and where” of counterparty risk is the first step in managing it. CounterpartyIQ® aggregates exposures across all areas of the enterprise.
- Analyze. CounterpartyIQ® assigns credit scores to both specific counterparties and to an organization’s aggregated portfolio of counterparties, using Capital Advisors Group’s proprietary credit model.
- Manage. CounterpartyIQ® provides a variety of risk metrics, helping you to reach actionable, defensible decisions to appropriately manage your counterparty risk.
Counterparty IQ® helps you to:
- Identify the specific exposures you have to counterparties, as well as where they are located within your organization’s financial relationships.
- View counterparty exposures in a variety of dimensions.
- Understand the level of risk associated with your organization’s counterparties using Capital Advisors Group’s proprietary ratings.
- Receive a score assessing your aggregate counterparty exposure.
- Develop a meaningful policy around counterparty risk and manage it to specific risk tolerances.
- Effect actionable and defensible decisions with respect to counterparty exposures based on comprehensive risk analysis.
- View trends of specific credits and industries and monitor the impact of the trends on your overall counterparty risk.
- Drill down into detailed credit matrices of any exposure utilizing over one hundred peer-benchmarked credit factors.
- Generate custom reports for internal distribution.