Strategic Debt Can Drive Growth and Innovation
Call it Debt Financing, Debt Capital, Growth Debt, or Venture Debt—we are here to help companies navigate debt transactions every step of the way.
Since 2003, we have worked side-by-side with emerging growth companies to help obtain the best terms and conditions for debt transactions ranging from $5M – $200M.
Breadth and Depth
Our team has secured multiple loan structures across industries since 2003.
End-to-End Transaction Support
From initial query to cash in hand, we develop your strategy, evaluate potential lenders,
solicit bids, and help you source the most favorable deals.
*Recently completed debt deals. For our clients’ confidentiality, only those clients who have authorized us to use their name and financing information in our marketing materials are listed. Clients listed do not necessarily endorse or approve of the debt advisory services provided by Capital Advisors Group.
Potential Uses of Debt Financing
Whether your goals are to use debt to extend product development horizons, support long-term growth, or position for an IPO, we are here to help.
- Hedge downside risk leading up to an IPO
- Achieve pure runway extension
- Lower dilution of concurrent equity round
- Expand sales and marketing
- Expand manufacturing capacity
- A potential low-cost bridge to profitability
- Provides flexibility on lien coverage
- Lower repayment terms (loans)
- Free up cash flow on CAPEX
- Free up cash from amortizing loans
- Extend Interest-only periods
- Refinance high-priced loans
- Fund early phase pipeline expansion
- Fund trials (Phase 1, 2, 3)
- Extend company operations to critical data readout
Can Debt Financing Help Your Organization?
In many cases earlier stage companies seek to use debt financing to extend cash life and to reach critical milestones. We recommend optimal structures to help you achieve your goals.
30 Years of Thought Leadership
Life Sciences Venture Debt – Three Tips to Navigate a New Age of Caution
After enjoying years of favorable borrowing conditions, emerging biotechnology growth companies are facing headwinds generated by the current disruption of…
Case Study: When Speed Matters
Capital Advisors Group has written extensively in the past about the when and how a company can maximize the utility…
State of the Market: Debt Financing for Clinical Stage, Publicly Traded Life Sciences Companies
DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT Capital Advisors Group is a Boston-area based institutional investment advisor that has been helping venture-backed companies invest…