A.R.I. Webinar: Opportunities in Venture Debt
Webinar: Opportunities in Venture Debt
Hosted by A.R.I.
Date: December 2, 2020
Time: 2-3pm ET / 11am-12pm PT
Join Zack Ellison, CFA, CAIA, Managing General Partner and CIO of Applied Real Intelligence LLC (”A.R.I.”), alongside a panel of industry experts, as we discuss opportunities and trends in the Venture Debt market.
- Cynthia Bai, Partner, Cooley LLP
- Phil Gager, Managing Director, Stifel Bank
- Laura Johnson, Director, ORIX Growth Capital
- Stefan Spazek, Executive Vice President, Capital Advisors Group
Topics of Discussion
- Overview of the Venture Debt asset class
- Why Venture Debt is currently in such high demand
- Where Venture Debt fits in an allocator’s portfolio
- How Venture Debt is de-risked
- How to select a Venture Debt manager
- Current trends in Venture Debt and opportunities in 2021
For more information or to schedule a meeting, please email email@example.com.
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WoiVHW5DRQioWzYcZFWGNQ