Fixed Income Leaders Summit
The Fixed Income Leaders Summit is the annual meeting place for heads of fixed income trading and portfolio management from the US’s top buy side firms.
Join Capital Advisors Group’s Head of Trading, Anthony Cucinotta, at the Fixed Income Leaders Summit for a panel discussion.
Panel Description: Adapting to the new norm- How can you navigate today’s fragmented fixed income world to successfully source liquidity on a regular basis?
- Sam Priyadarshi, Head of Fixed Income Derivatives, Vanguard
- Anthony Cucinotta, Head of Trading, Capital Advisors Group
- Eric Charron, Director of Trading, Liberty Mutual Group
- Henley Smith, Senior Vice President, Vanderbilt Avenue Asset Management
- Constantinos Antionades, Global Head of Fixed Income, LIquidnet
- What are the main causes of poor liquidity across fixed income markets and how can they be addressed?
- Liquidity conditions- How has liquidity changed, what works now and how has the progression been on providing new solutions?
- Adapting to the new norm- Where does liquidity lie now and what tools and strategies do you need to source it?
- Will liquidity ever return to the conditions of pre-2008 or is the current environment here to stay?
- Debate- Would a cultural shift on the buy side of sharing data significantly improve transparency and liquidity conditions in fixed income, and if so is this possible?
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017
Location: The Westin Copley Place – Boston, MA
For more information or to schedule a meeting, please email email@example.com.
Learn more: http://fixedincomeus.wbresearch.com/