The Fixed Income Trading and Investment Summit USA is the annual meeting place for heads of fixed income trading and portfolio management from the US’s top buy side firms.
Join Capital Advisors Group’s Head of Trading, Anthony Cucinotta, at the Fixed Income Trading and Investment Summit USA for a panel discussion.
Panel: Turning tables: The buy-side shift from the price taker to the price maker
- What are the building blocks of becoming a market maker? What technology and processes does a buy-side firm need to have in place to become a market maker?
- Advantages the buy-side has over dealers: Can information asymmetry put the buy-side in the driver’s seat for the bond pricing?
- What role will banks play as their ability to act as principal market makers erodes?
- Discovery methodology: Improving price discovery by analyzing and aggregating pre-trade and post-trade data
- What is the future for the all-to-all (A2A) trading?
- Dwayne Middleton, Executive Director, Head of US Fixed Income Trading, Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- Anthony Cucinotta, Head of Trading, Capital Advisors Group
- James Wallin, Senior Vice President, AllianceBernstein
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 2:10 PM EST
Location: New York Marriott Downtown | 85 West St, New York, NY 10006
For more information or to schedule a meeting, please email email@example.com.