Most treasury professionals agree that money fund reform has generated a great deal of uncertainty and many plan to re-allocate out of prime funds. However, most practitioners still are not aware of viable alternatives for short-term cash outside bank deposits and government money funds.
Join FitchRatings, PIMCO, StoneCastle and Capital Advisors Group to learn about alternative solutions to address your short-term cash management needs. Hear from industry experts on how to evaluate and implement these vehicles and how they would fit in with your investment guidelines.
Join us in less than 90 days until the implementation of money fund reforms on Thursday, July 21st at 2:30 PM EST to discuss:
- Overview of available alternatives
- Evaluating and implementing alternatives
- How will these alternatives fit in with your investment policy
- Open Q&A
- Ray Facinelli, Capital Advisors Group
- Brian Leach, PIMCO
- Brandon Semilof, StoneCastle
- Ian Rasmussen, FitchRatings