Capital Advisors Group’s debt placement consultants have advised more than 480 venture capital-funded startups and emerging growth companies with their debt financing needs to help extend product development horizons and support long-term growth.
Our seasoned debt placement consultants strive to obtain the best terms and conditions for every client’s debt deal. We have advised clients on approximately $2.3 billion worth of debt financing needs and have reviewed more than 1,200 lender term sheets.
Why Consider Corporate Debt Financing?
Corporate debt financing may be attractive to companies for several reasons:
- Debt is almost always less dilutive to existing shareholders than equity.
- Properly structured debt can extend the cash runway for a company that needs to reach specific milestones to increase its valuation.
- It is common to use debt to help reach other valuable milestones in product development, overall breakeven revenue, and profitability.
Types of Corporate Debt Financing
There are multiple approaches companies may use to finance growth through debt. The most common are:
- Venture Debt
- Revenue Interest Financing
- Royalty Based Financing
- MRR Lines of Credit
- Structured Financing
- Equipment Lease
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
Our debt placement consultants utilize their extensive experience to analyze a client’s debt requirements, develop an appropriate strategy, conduct a rigorous lender evaluation, solicit bids, and help to negotiate the most favorable terms possible.
Our typical process to complete a debt finance deal takes 4-8 weeks.
Why Capital Advisors Group?
- Our dedicated debt placement consultants have more than 50 years of combined experience negotiating corporate debt deals.
- We are in the debt markets on a daily basis, constantly interfacing with lenders and soliciting terms, alerting us to any current trends and helping us to achieve best terms.
- We provide our clients with insight into where the most advantageous current deals may be found.
A Consultative Approach
- Capital Advisors Group does not act like some brokers who simply facilitate introductions to lenders. We work as a partner and provide guidance to our clients from start to finish.
- Before beginning the process, our debt placement consultants counsel the client on deal size, structure and likely terms and conditions.
- We utilize our unique experience in the market along with competitive sourcing and negotiation skills to secure optimum results.
Due Diligence & Independent Counsel
- Our board-level executive summary is produced to describe the complete sourcing methodology and due diligence that led to the winning bid.
- Unlike debt brokers who may earn commissions from lenders, Capital Advisors Group works 100 percent in the best interests of the client.
- Capital Advisors Group manages all administrative responsibilities throughout the process to save time and allow the client to focus on other matters.