Venture Debt – A 2020 Retrospective And A Look Ahead [Webinar]
Watch a recording (12/8/2020) of Capital Advisors Group’s webinar, Venture Debt – A 2020 Retrospective And A Look Ahead. Hosted by Stefan Spazek, EVP – Director of Debt Placement.
About the Webinar:
The year 2020 has been one unlike any other with social and economic upheaval caused by an enduring global pandemic. From a corporate perspective, neither startups nor global behemoths were spared but many earlier stage companies were faced with the added pressure of seeking outside financing for mere survival. Venture debt, along with equity, has played a critical role in supporting such companies through these difficult times.
During our webinar, Venture Debt – A 2020 Retrospective and A Look Ahead, Stefan Spazek, along with a panel of lenders focused on the technology and healthcare sectors, as well as venture banking review the ups and downs of 2020 while also looking ahead to what the coming year may bring.
- Venture Debt – A 2020 Retrospective And A Look Ahead [Webinar] - 12/11/2020
- Venture Debt: Why Timing is Everything - 11/05/2020
- Managing Loan Covenants Amidst Pandemic Economic Impacts - 06/11/2020
- A New Era of Term Debt Financing for Early-Stage Companies: Flexibility Expands as Hidden Costs Arise - 10/24/2017
- Now is a Good Time to Consider Refinancing Your Venture Debt - 06/07/2016
- Three Cash Management Questions for Venture-Startup CFOs - 03/21/2016